Friday, 28 August 2015
Prepare your Paper for Academic International Conferences
The idea of acting in front of a hall full of audience and showing a paper make most of us nauseated. The idea, will judge us through the entire thing is more nervousness. Such prepare and deliver presentation at an academic international conference can be easy if you follow these guidelines. We have prepared some ideas on how to present your paper at the conference.
Be Original:- Before starting the presentation, must calm yourself and think about your presentation about to present. Choose that kind which comes naturally which will allow you to put some extra effort to do something unnatural. After all choose the paper you want to present.
Suitable Conference: Different kinds of international conferences are being held at each time of the year. You must to know about their official pages of the colleges and institutions. You can also know the conferences from most of the social media websites. Choose the most suitable conference to you happening on your area of interest.
Writing the Abstract: once you have chosen the topic of presentation and the venues you want attend, it is the best time to make a hilarious abstract so that you got accepted. Utilization of key words is the best trick to write a good abstract. Use powerful keywords related to your topic which will impress the selectors. Do not forget to mention the conferences you have previously conducted thus the session chairs should be able to judge your confidence that you have made.
Paper Writing: Now, Most of the institutions will ask to send the paper you are presenting before the conference so that the panellists will know what you are going to present about and they can prepare questions.
Before presenting a paper keeps the following points in mind,
1. In the conference you will get at most 20 minutes to present your paper and this time is sufficient for you to read about 8 pages of a topic. So don’t try to prepare your a paper about of 20 pages.
2. A lengthy paper will bore out not only the panellists but also the audience and they will extract their mind at your presentation.
3. Try to insert figure/data in your paper. Validated figure/data are always giving importance to the paper. So, Keep writing to minimum and validated data you have selected relating to your paper which helps to understand of your research and don’t require more time to analyse.
4. Present your argument well, if your paper gives a clear argument, it will help the audience to solve your point you are trying to ask.
5. Don’t try to send your paper at any deadline. Complete it well and send before it to the organizers.
Hope these few suggestion will help you to prepare a good presentation which will be accolade by your audience. Thank You!
For upcoming events visit our site at: